Skip to content
Care instructions - Army Pants
- Adjust closures to ventilate; avoid overheating of the body.
- Machine washing: use Permanent Press Cycle. Wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Hand washing: wash in warm water using mild detergent.
- DO NOT WRING OR TWIST. Rinse in clean warm water.
- DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH OR STARCH.
- Dry at low heat (Do not exceed 130°F). After drying, tumble at room temperature for 10 minutes, Remove immediately from the dryer.
- To drip dry, remove from water and place on a rust-proof hanger.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.